Mobile and Web Applications
Today, mobile and web applications are used across numerous industries as a means of making contact with customers and offering or maintaining services. Apps are often important new business fields for established companies and startups alike. This calls for an IT infrastructure for all devices and application possibilities that is not only open but above all flexible, and that can expand to keep pace with the updates and possibilities of the app.
Cloud computing for mobile and web appsDeveloping, launching and expanding mobile apps and web applications places unique demands on your IT. In this context, you should ask yourself some questions that impact on the success of your applications:
- Do we have the necessary and appropriate IT resources for the development time?
- How exactly can we schedule these at present, and how much flexibility do we require for this?
- Can we ensure the necessary availability and performance to ensure that our applications perform to user expectations?
- Do we have sufficient IT resources and manpower to do this?
- How do we deal economically with traffic fluctuations and load peaks?
- Can we automate operations to relieve the burden on our IT specialists?