Your Data is in Good Hands at ProfitBricks –
100 % German Data Protection standards applied
Infrastructure in Germany protects against surprises!
Data protection exclusively in accordance with German law. ProfitBricks is bound first and foremost by the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) – the strictest pieces of legislation governing the handling of data.
IT Security made in Germany
- Learn more about the background to the legal situation surrounding data protection and how you can meet your responsibility as a user under the terms of the German Federal Data Protection Act.
- The ISO 27001 certifications of our data centres provide you with added security.
Cloud provider selection checklist
- The checklist helps you remember the most important data security criteria when it comes to choosing a provider.
- Compare the services offered by ProfitBricks because we guarantee a customary high level of data protection.
- Read more about the background to the Safe Harbour.
- Inform yourself of the consequences for your business.
- Our privacy promise formulated in detail once more for your information.
- You profit from data security in accordance with German law at ProfitBricks.
Data Protection Package
- Here you will find in detail what ProfitBricks does to ensure the protection of your data.
- The comprehensive data protection package of ProfitBricks guarantees that your data is protected by law.
Exclusively for you: White Paper "EU-GDPR: Overview with practical suggestions for implementation for German SMEs"
Learn in the White Paper,
- which points must be implemented by May 25, 2018.
- what are the main contents of the EU-GDPR, e.g. Permissibility of data processing, order data processing, organizational and technical activities, rights and concerns of persons and much more.
- how to implement the requirements in your company (including practical advice).